A national program designed for males (ages 12-18), Wise Guys addresses teen pregnancy, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and dating violence prevention. The program delivers engaging activities that promote group discussion around self-esteem, goal setting, peer pressure, healthy relationships, effective communication, and decision-making.
The 100 provides a curriculum structured around the following modules:
- Personal & Family Values
- Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships
- Abstinence and Contraception
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
Application Period: Registration for the Wise Guys program is open throughout the calendar year.
- Group Registration ONLY
- Minimum of 10 participants needed at the time of registration
- Provide preferable start date and time
- Provide location for facilitation
Registration Form: Email completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org