A five-module workshop series designed to engage minority youth, parents, and law enforcement professionals in a collaborative dialogue, promoting understanding, healing, and safety. The program also teaches students to cultivate a healthy respect for authority figures at home and school.
The 100 provides a curriculum structured around the following modules:
- Module 1: The Journey to Self-Discovery (developing a better understanding of oneself)
- Module 2: Everything Begins at Home (understanding values and positive communication)
- Module 3: Education: The Way Up and the Way OUT (creating better outcomes at school)
- Module 4: Law Enforcement and You: The Possibility of Positive Encounters (how to comport oneself during encounters with law enforcement professionals)
- Module 5: The Criminal Justice System: Understanding Your Rights